1. What's the difference between Beard Butter and Beard Balm?
The amount of beeswax in them. Beeswax hardens the balm to make it a styling agent, holding down fly away hairs and keeping wild beards tame. Balm is great for big, James Harden-like beards.
There's a little beeswax in the Butter because it has great sealing and protective properties.
2. I'm growing a beard for the first time. What do I need?
A great Beard Oil is a must. It'll soothe that early itch and give your skin what it needs to grow a thick healthy beard. It's not a miracle potion though, so you have to some signs of growth. The dihydrotesterone boosting properties of our Beard Oil are multipliers/accelerators--not creators.
Another great accelerator of beard growth is Biotin. However you get the supplement is up to you, but I get the 10,000 Mg bottles from CVS--normally on sale as a BOGO.
3. What do the different scents smell like?
- Own the Room - best comparison is a cologne scent (most popular)
- The Orchard - a refreshing Apple Cider type blend, lively
- The Woodsman - smells like a brand new leather jacket
- Suit and Tie - a sweeter cologne scent, very smooth (my favorite)
- Kobe - Bergamot is a citrus oil, used as aromatherapy to boost energy, kick start the day like the Mamba himself, sandalwood smooths it out
- The Roots - no fragrance added, just the mixture of oils
4. How long does it take to receive my order?
Products will be shipped within two business days from your order. Once shipped, arrival will be within 2-4 days. You'll be contacted if that shipping time is delayed for any reason.
5. What if I don't like the products?
I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy. Reach out to me and let me know what went wrong. I will exchange for different scents, resend products that may have been damaged up on delivery, or refund and accept lightly used products if you don't want the product at all.